As Canada’s largest security organization, Commissionaires provides complete security solutions that integrate highly trained personnel and technology. Our continued growth requires some additional expertise to complement our team.
|Closing Date||31 May 2013|
|Job Posting #||SG - Hamilton|
Commissionaires Hamilton is one of the largest security providers in Southern Ontario, with established clients such as Educational Institutions, Commercial Industry, Municipalities, Provincial and Federal Government facilities. Our Regional Office is located in Hamilton with an area of operation that includes Niagara, Burlington, Guelph, Brantford, Cambridge and Kitchener/Waterloo.
• Conducting internal/external security foot patrols of the building;
• Safeguarding against fire and safety hazards;
• Pedestrian and vehicle access control;
• Reporting incidents to the Shift Supervisor;
• Documenting security infractions;
• Answering the telephone;
• Providing general information and assistance;
• Issuing and receiving keys;
• Conducting routine searches; and
• Performing other related duties as required.
Required Education, Qualifications and Experience
• Ability to communicate verbally in both English and French is mandatory;
• Must have a military background;
• Clear criminal record and able to obtain a Federal Secret Security clearance (min 10 years verifiable history);
• Minimum 18 years of age, High School diploma, good physical health;
• Hold a current Ontario Drivers Licence;
• Hold a current Ontario Security Guard Licence
• Computer literate; and
• Willing and able to work irregular hours (days, afternoons, midnights, weekends and holidays).
Mail: 151 York Boulevard
Hamilton, Ontario L8R 3M2