Customer Service (Service Advantage) Training
Improve the way you provide customer service.
We can help you take your customer service skills beyond smiling and nodding—and turn customer transactions into customer relationships. Today’s customers are faced with limitless choices when it comes to spending. Each and every experience the customer has with you helps determine whether they come back to you for their next purchase. Our SERVICE ADVANTAGE for Customer Service Excellence is a one-day course that will help participants deliver truly outstanding customer service.
Why You Should Take This Course
Our SERVICE ADVANTAGE course is about attitude. It’s about taking ownership of the situation, listening, and going the extra mile. This course will demonstrate how to read customers’ needs and behaviour carefully, so that you can enjoy a successful relationship with clients. Unlike other customer service courses, our course will go beyond the basics of friendly service, and tackle how to deliver exceptional, long-term customer service. The valuable human relations skills taught here will help improve relationships in all areas of the workplace, including peer-to-peer. This course is ideal for individuals employed in:
- Financial services
- Retail sales
- Other service-based businesses
What You Will Learn
The curriculum is based on successful customer service methods and is enhanced by leading-edge human relations principles. Through short presentations, discussions and group work, you will gain an understanding of how to create positive and lasting customer relationships. Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the components of service delivery and how service delivery is an essential part of a customer-facing role;
- Appreciate how a focus on the customer leads to human relations skills that assist in professional development;
- Relate to how individuals react to their own history, intent and norms and how these affect the employee-customer interaction;
- Determine what contributes to a communication breakdown and how language can positively affect successful customer service;
- Utilize the five components of outstanding customer service: Reliability, Assurance, Tangibles, Empathy, and Responsiveness;
- Correct behavioural and attitudinal assumptions that prevent delivering outstanding customer service;
- Develop an action plan to implement your new knowledge into your workplace.
- Welcome and Introduction;
- What’s in it for you in understanding and delivering customer service?;
- The customer and customer service;
- How to communicate for successful customer service;
- What is SERVICE ADVANTAGE;
- Dealing with assumptions that prevent successful customer service;
- Your action for outstanding customer service.
Who Should Attend?
SERVICE ADVANTAGE is a course that will benefit anyone seeking to improve their ability to offer outstanding customer service, including individuals in a customer-facing role and those who supervise this role. This course will also benefit individuals who wish to improve workplace relationships.
Are you a security professional needing customer service training? Commissionaires offers a SERVICE ADVANTAGE course specifically designed those in a security role.
This is a one-day course.
Courses can be delivered at your workplace or at state-of-the-art Commissionaires training campuses across Canada.
Course Schedule and Registration
Contact one of our training professionals today at email@example.com or 877 322 6777 to register for training and to schedule the start date of your course.
Commissionaires is known for our excellence in training. Our training is delivered by subject matter experts who are trained facilitators with extensive real life, relevant experiences. Our courses have extremely high success rates for completion, and graduates can bring that success to the organizations they work with.
“I think customer service is something people believe is ‘easy’ or ‘common sense’. This course points out how important it is to truly learn how to deliver proper and outstanding customer service. Very interactive and relevant material.”
– Tyson Hennecker, Sales Coordinator
“I would recommend this course to be offered to anyone who has relationships with the public. This course was great.”
– Stacy Halvorson, Security Professional