Customer Service (Service Advantage) Training for Security Professionals
Learn to deliver truly outstanding customer satisfaction.
SERVICE ADVANTAGE for Security Professionals is not just about service, it’s about attitude. It’s about meeting the needs of your customer, taking ownership of the situation, listening, building a relationship, and going the extra mile. This one-day course, offered by Commissionaires, will demonstrate the fundamentals of customer service, and how to go beyond in order to achieve satisfaction for clients, employees and employers.
Why You Should Take This Course
Other customer service courses only touch on the basics of friendly service, but don’t delve into the fundamentals of delivering long-term customer service effectively and with sincerity. Our SERVICE ADVANTAGE course will demonstrate how you can learn to read customers’ needs and behaviour carefully, so you can further the relationship and promote customer loyalty. At the heart of it we’re all human, and learning to interact with one another successfully makes for a more enjoyable work experience. The valuable human relations skills taught here will help improve relationships in all areas of the workplace, including peer to peer.
What You Will Learn
The curriculum is based on successful customer service methods and is enhanced by leading-edge human relations principles. Through short presentations, discussions, and group work, you will gain an understanding of how to create positive and lasting customer relationships. Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Understand the components of service delivery and how service delivery is an essential part of a customer-facing role;
- Appreciate how a focus on the customer leads to human relations skills that assist in professional development;
- Relate to how individuals react to their own history, intent and norms and how these affect the employee-customer interaction;
- Determine what contributes to a communication breakdown and how language can positively affect successful customer service;
- Utilize the five components of outstanding customer service: Reliability, Assurance, Tangibles, Empathy, and Responsiveness;
- Correct behavioural and attitudinal assumptions that prevent delivering outstanding customer service;
- Develop an action plan to implement your new knowledge into your workplace.
- Welcome and Introduction;
- What’s in it for you in understanding and delivering customer service;
- The customer and customer service;
- How to communicate for successful customer service;
- What is SERVICE ADVANTAGE;
- Dealing with assumptions that prevent successful customer service;
- Your action for outstanding customer service.
Who Should Attend?
SERVICE ADVANTAGE is a course that will benefit anyone seeking to improve their ability to offer outstanding customer service, including individuals in a customer-facing role and those who supervise this role. This course will also benefit individuals who wish to improve workplace relationships.
This is a one-day course.
Courses can be delivered at your workplace or at state-of-the-art Commissionaires training campuses across Canada.
Course Schedule and Registration
Contact one of our training professionals today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877 322 6777 to register for training and to schedule the start date of your course.
Commissionaires is known for our excellence in training. Our training is delivered by Commissionaires’ subject matter experts who are trained instructors with extensive real life, relevant experiences. Commissionaires has earned a reputation as a security leader, having protected people and property across Canada for over 85 years. Each of our commissionaires / security guards is offered rigorous training by our organization, including training in customer service. Our courses have an extremely high success rate for completion, and graduates can bring that success to the organizations they work with.